Cyprus Democratic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plan for setting up the economy

+8
granvit
Outsmarter
Mencey7
pvr007
francio223
steve_god
Daximus
foivos1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

plan for setting up the economy Empty plan for setting up the economy

Post  foivos1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:13 pm

i have a proposal about the economy

when we have access to state money we can create companies in grain and bread to fill up our needs as a country,we can try to keep the prices low so the state has neither profit nor loss-also we can make the grain/food sector owned by the state with high taxes

when we can fill up our needs we can start expanding into other sectors (mandatory)

we can embrace private companies to be created in the other sectors (construction,weapons,etc) by average taxes and by sponsoring them with licenses at grain/food so we can have eports

what is your opinion?

foivos1

Back to top Go down

plan for setting up the economy Empty Re: plan for setting up the economy

Post  Daximus Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:17 pm

as I said in IRC, it might be best to open companies in other countries and invest in Export licences to Cyprus, and supply our own raw materials through these companies. Maybe a low-interest (or no interest) government-loan to help some of the citizens with private loans to create companies in the manufacturing industries.

Having a government-run food company or two would be great idea to supply food, and to train new citizens to a higher working skill/keep jobs on the market.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  steve_god Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 am

Given our productivity lies in Grain, we would be best placed getting a handful of government companies set-up in Grain to get people working initially.

After that we need to start encouraging Raw Material suppliers to start exporting goods to Cyprus, that way we can get Manufacturing businesses set-up and concentrate on exporting those value-added goods!

I've got a redundant Iron Company in Brazil (high productivity region) that I can get up and running quickly, and can get an export license asap to get the ball rolling!
steve_god
steve_god
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  francio223 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 am

I thik that the state should have a foof company, at least to give a place to work and improbe sklis to the new inhabitans.
As i said in the other topic, I've got a grain company in spain, and y could bougth a market licence to provide companies here.
And also i belive that would be bets to have raw material companies in other country an manofacturing ones here, such as the food or weapons (when we will need them) in order to keep jobs in here and to not impor everything (that's obviuos)
francio223
francio223

Back to top Go down

Post  Daximus Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:54 am

If we open up grain companies in-country, then we'll be at a shortage from the start. Because its a medium-grain region, we won't get the full work bonus. Production will not be as high, and we'll either lose money to foreign imports, or we won't have enough to supply the government and private food companies.

Francio, you should buy an export to cyprus as soon as possible.
Steve, same with your iron company.

Francio also brings up a good point. All manufactured items (Food, Weapons, moving tickets, etc) should be domestically made to keep the market fair so foreign competition doesn't take jobs and money away from Cyprus.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  foivos1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 am

ok-so we can make the grain thing a state buisness-right?

foivos1

Back to top Go down

Post  francio223 Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Ok, i'll buy the market licence.
One nore thing, who can use the state money? or we shpould wait until haveing a president?
francio223
francio223

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:02 pm

we cant acces the money until we have a President/ Congress Razz
pvr007
pvr007

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mencey7 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 am

Look this Org: http://economy.erepublik.com/es/accounts/3925291 have enough money in the currency of the country and Gold, nose if you have been given the Admin. or something ...
Mencey7
Mencey7

Back to top Go down

Post  foivos1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 am

this org was created by a cypriot and has donations frorm greeks but i don't think that we can use it before we finish with the congress

foivos1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mencey7 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 am

ok
Mencey7
Mencey7

Back to top Go down

Post  Outsmarter Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 am

The ORG was created by the admins to sell currency in the MM at 0.1 exchange rate.
Outsmarter
Outsmarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mencey7 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:04 am

also have a grain company
Mencey7
Mencey7

Back to top Go down

Post  Outsmarter Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 am

To give employment to first citiziens I guess.
Outsmarter
Outsmarter

Back to top Go down

Post  granvit Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 am

Maybe in the beginning we can donate some raw materials through organizations?
We can create some organization for each resourse and give the password to SOME people, who can spend 15-20 minutes per day for transferring. It's seems to me, it will be great economical effect.

granvit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thindael Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Well... The problem is we don't have hight grain... =(

Make 1 company in other country and sell here... or buy 1 region with hight grain...

and well, we need tickets, weapons, food... we need all =(
Thindael
Thindael

Back to top Go down

Post  howiex Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Weapons can wait a week or two, bit gutted I sold my grain company in Hungary now, but the good thing about grain companies is they provide easy employment

howiex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timoleon Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 am

Raw material can be imported. There are not "high regions" in eCyprus. What the country needs, in my opinion, they are companies of manufactured products.
Timoleon
Timoleon

Back to top Go down

Post  foivos1 Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 am

we have medium grain,if we have experienced workers we can keep up even with medium grain
the only way as we said before is to have tha grain/food sector owned by the state and also it could be great afterwards if we made some construction

foivos1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hra Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

I dont see a point of wasting good workforce on manufacturing raws in cypros. It is smarter if a cyproit makes a company outside our country and imports the raw here!
Then we have all the workforce (which we dont have that much) focused on maufacturing food, weapons etc...
It is stupid to produce raws in cypros if we dont have high, even if we could get enough for our needs... We still need to have some stock in food and weapons so we can defend our country without buying imported goods.
So what im hoping to see, is low import taxes to raws and high to weapons and food.
Edit1:
Without babyboom, we have around 100-200 citizens (the number may rise or decrease depending on what all the nonRL-cyproits do after Congress elections). It is enough for about 10 to 20 companies. If we have some construction, we need more workers, if we stick to manufacturing goods, we have around 15 100% efficient companies.
One food company (depending on the skill lvl of workers and Q) can manufacture enough wellnes for abaut 6-8 fighters. So, calculate on yourself do we really have enough workers to maintain our army in the future if we waste workforce on raws that we could get cheaper by imports. Also if we want to make weapons, we need more food companies so every soldier can use the 300w per day... Luckily not everyone have money to do such thing, especially the Babies we might have!
Hra
Hra

Back to top Go down

Post  howiex Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:00 am

Remember it was a company made in the first day to provide some employment, it is an easy set up for the short term. It takes time to get enough from exports.

howiex

Back to top Go down

Post  francio223 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:40 am

hra +1
I'm totaly agree with you. Why should we spend workforce in raw if we can get them from other places and with more benefits?
I think we should star haveing some manofacturing companies (weapons and ticket) first to cover our needs and second to give work places for cypriots.
francio223
francio223

Back to top Go down

Post  Timoleon Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

And Q3-Q5 food if we want Cyprus to become in an atractive place to live
Timoleon
Timoleon

Back to top Go down

Post  howiex Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 pm

francio223 wrote:hra +1
I'm totaly agree with you. Why should we spend workforce in raw if we can get them from other places and with more benefits?
I think we should star haveing some manofacturing companies (weapons and ticket) first to cover our needs and second to give work places for cypriots.

No one thinks any differently its just exporting to a nation like Cyprus is not really an investors dream, 20G in buying a company plus 20G in a licence. So yes in the long term importing is the way forward but it made sense at the start to have a grain company.

howiex

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 pm

for oil we should make a company in mexico =] high oil region What a Face
pvr007
pvr007

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content