Cyprus Democratic Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army and military

+6
pvr007
Erius
Daximus
steve_god
Outsmarter
francio223
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Army and military Empty Army and military

Post  francio223 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 am

I belive we sould star thinking about this fast, because we are a small and week country and empires will attack us!

Firts we should organize a kind of army, like in other palces. I know that the way to figth now is again hitting the wall; but anyway we soulh at least comunicate; and that's the reason of the creation of the army. This army will be best organice by the defense ministry (when we have one) but also it would be great to have an out-game structure, independent of the goverment (because it will change in each election but we can't change the wole army)

Second about the weapons, and in this affair, i think it would be bets to wait until the migration, but i'm pretty sure that the cuontry should own one, not only to sell the weapons, but also to give them free in case of a vital war, do more damage than fighting whitout weapons (this is quiete complicate, but as you will know, in other countries when this happens the state gives weapons to low level players that cannot afford them)

I belive is quite important to be one step ahead if we want to be ready.

Greetings. 223
francio223
francio223

Back to top Go down

Army and military Empty Re: Army and military

Post  Outsmarter Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am

Let this issue for later. We can't be attacked nor attack for 45 days. We have another priorities now.
Outsmarter
Outsmarter

Back to top Go down

Post  steve_god Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 am

Correct - at present we have a more pressing issue regarding the potential for a Political Takeover from Turkey, which we need to concentrate our efforts on initially.

After that has been overcome in the first month, we can start looking at setting up our army then Smile
steve_god
steve_god
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  francio223 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:11 am

Ok then; but remember that in the first goverment thoose 45 days will expire.
I say this not beacuse the army or the weapons, i say this for the alliances; because on day 45 we will be hitted and have to have support from other countrys.
francio223
francio223

Back to top Go down

Post  Daximus Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 am

Not particularly. Once our treasury is secure in a government-controlled Org, theres no strategic or economic value in Cyprus that'd make us worth the cost to declare war and attack. Israel and Greece are both EDEN, and they both border Turkey, so they don't need us if they want to attack.

Still it'd be smart, I think, to find some friends everywhere. Whether we pick an alliance or not.

As for a military, it'd be best to get one or two citizens who is skilled in that area to start it up. Once the threat for PTO is completely over, there goes most of our 45 day protection, and we already have more than enough legitimate citizens to cover each area.

For now, I would propose one person starts the formation of a military and the rest focus on anti-PTO. Once congress elections pass, we can recruit for this military.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  Erius Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Daximus said already everything vital.

Even if we would have an military with different platoons etc. that would not bring us more damage against the possible attacker nation. If our citizens stay active and if we can offer them enough information in media and on forums, then they can act as effectively as a official military if we get under attack.

I`m not against military, but atm that is not the priority. Let`s first worry about PTO and our treasury like Daximus just said and then consider about the military etc.
Erius
Erius

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm

i think we shouldn't ignore the army in the next 45 days, it shouldn't be a priority but we should create the structure to execute it later on
pvr007
pvr007

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  foivos1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:16 am

don't worry,i have already started the enlisting

foivos1

Back to top Go down

Post  Daximus Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:13 am

Erius wrote:Daximus said already everything vital.

Even if we would have an military with different platoons etc. that would not bring us more damage against the possible attacker nation. If our citizens stay active and if we can offer them enough information in media and on forums, then they can act as effectively as a official military if we get under attack.

I`m not against military, but atm that is not the priority. Let`s first worry about PTO and our treasury like Daximus just said and then consider about the military etc.

You generally got the idea of what I said, but I think you misunderstood it. We do need a few people to begin military recruitment and structure.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  Erius Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:01 am

Daximus wrote:You generally got the idea of what I said, but I think you misunderstood it. We do need a few people to begin military recruitment and structure.

Well yeah... it would not be a bad idea at all to have ready structure when we`ve done with the PTO attempt.
Erius
Erius

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 pm

thats what i said XD we should have a structure ready for when its called for in 45 days
pvr007
pvr007

Back to top Go down

Post  Daximus Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Unless anybody has a problem, I will start a structure now. In fact, I still have my documents from the beta eUS Army set up. I'll just make them for eCyprus and then I'll show them here.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:35 pm

it would be better if you invested that time creating a Anti TO group XD
pvr007
pvr007

Back to top Go down

Post  Daximus Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Generally, thats the same thing. The early army will be used to move to wherever they need to block the TO. Calling it an army and giving it army like structure would be a good idea to stay organized.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:04 pm

ok, count me in, i got experience and time
pvr007
pvr007

Back to top Go down

Post  Daximus Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:06 pm

I pretty much already have it done. I just need people to fill in the slots.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  francio223 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok, count with me too.
And I thik that the word "army" shouldn't be only for the war, I think it is a way to have the citizens organized (for war, anti-PTO group, or other things) and to have a control of the population.
francio223
francio223

Back to top Go down

Post  Daximus Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 pm

francio223 wrote:Ok, count with me too.
And I thik that the word "army" shouldn't be only for the war, I think it is a way to have the citizens organized (for war, anti-PTO group, or other things) and to have a control of the population.

Thats how my plan organizes it.

Daximus

Back to top Go down

Post  foivos1 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 am

Daximus wrote:I pretty much already have it done. I just need people to fill in the slots.

in my list already 14 are enlisted for war

foivos1

Back to top Go down

Post  Thindael Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:03 am

Well the army need companys (weapons... Tickets and food :3)

And need a leaders Smile

I hope see the peace in eCyprus...we can signed MPP with countrys for can fight in battles and win experiencie... But we could be neutral at the moment Smile
Thindael
Thindael

Back to top Go down

Post  Erius Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 am

Thindael wrote:I hope see the peace in eCyprus...we can signed MPP with countrys for can fight in battles and win experiencie... But we could be neutral at the moment Smile

The MPP cost is pretty high atm so till the admins will decrease the cost we should not sign any MPPs (unless it is necessary). We would be broke in a couple months if we would MPPs with the current costs.

You can count me in. Atm I am stuck in Finlands congress, but I will resign before 15th (to help in party presidents elections).
Erius
Erius

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 pm

i say we wait on MPP, we have no high regions and we dont have many companies, so I dint think where a major target =/ we could use our money to establish GoV schools or to regulate our currency study
pvr007
pvr007

Back to top Go down

Post  foivos1 Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:52 am

i have already done some enlisting which i will give to daximus (around 15 soldiers) and also if you want i can command the troops at battle,i have some experience in some resistance wars where i commanded troops (don't have the medals cause i never started them)

foivos1

Back to top Go down

Post  pvr007 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:43 pm

man, these days evryone thinks they are generals XDDDDD
pvr007
pvr007

Back to top Go down

Army and military Empty ..

Post  granvit Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 pm

ready to fight, count me too)