ALLIANCES.

Go down

ALLIANCES.

Post  francio223 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 am

I saw that Republik of Macedonia, FYROM or whatever you want to call it has signed alliances with almos every powerful country (EDEN and PHOENIX)
First: How do they do that without a goverment?
Second: We should star tinking about the alliances. I think that it would be a good idea to send them to the biggest countries of both alliances, Poland and Spain; and Serbia and Brazil ('coz Russia is very weak now), and that way we will be more or less protected if any contry in the wold attaks us. After the alliances expire, we would had have time enougth to decide if we will be EDEN, PHOENIX, keep with both or none.
I don't mena that we have to do it now, but I belive that it will be OK about day 25 when we had have the congress elections, but we have to have them more or less prepareed.

Greetings. 223
francio223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ALLIANCES.

Post  Erius on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Admins made it happen. Every new nations "proposes" an MPP with every other country and their goverments will vote either yes/no to it. If they accept the proposal then the countries will sign MPP - if they don`t, then they will be without that MPP.

Admins want to offer a change for new countries and their citizens to join battles and fight. This way they hope to offer new comers change to fight in their first days.

Summa summarum; this is good for us.
Erius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum