Turks seem to have a problem.

Go down

Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Outsmarter on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 am



And it looks like greeks are going to win the two opened battles.

avatar
Outsmarter

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 27
Location : Ask to your sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Outsmarter on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 am



Snif.
avatar
Outsmarter

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 27
Location : Ask to your sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Erius on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Like Alexander would`ve said; "Soon the Asia minor is free!"
avatar
Erius

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Thindael on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:45 pm

OutSmarter...The Map in game work? Or is bug? i can't see -.-
avatar
Thindael

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  francio223 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 am

This is great!
avatar
francio223

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 28
Location : eCyprus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  steve_god on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:03 am

That's brilliant news!
Should mean that any Turkish PTO's (which was where the current threat appeared it would be from) are likely to be put on hold for them to concentrate on that war Very Happy

Although in the back of my mind I do wonder if this means that Greece may attempt a military takeover at a later date if they continue to expand at a similar rate... only time will tell!
avatar
steve_god
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Rilder on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 am

I'm a bit worried about Greece, honestly, they've already outright stated their gonna destroy Macedonia it wouldn't be to much of a stretch for them to conquer us... maybe I'm just thinking to much like a grand strategy game, however.
avatar
Rilder

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  howiex on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:21 am

I highly doubt they will attack us, they should be our allies

howiex

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  foivos1 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 am

Rilder wrote:I'm a bit worried about Greece, honestly, they've already outright stated their gonna destroy Macedonia it wouldn't be to much of a stretch for them to conquer us... maybe I'm just thinking to much like a grand strategy game, however.

i would say that you are saying ....
but i won't -but what you say is no-sence,and stop this thingy with "macedonia"-rl state of cyprus recognises this country as fyrom

foivos1

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Erius on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 am

foivos1 wrote:and stop this thingy with "macedonia"-rl state of cyprus recognises this country as fyrom

I suggest that we wont start this discussion here. This country in Erepublik is not RL Cyprus - neither all of it`s citizens are RL cypriots. Different countries use different name from that country (in Finland we know it as Macedonia, although we regonize the name FYROM). If it does matter to someone, what name this current country holds, then let them argue about it - it is not our bussiness. It was not we who decided the name of the country in eWorld.

I don`t care a shit what my IRL homeland Finland is called in other countries - I know it`s real name in my heart and other countries sayings wont change that. Here in Erep we should concentrate to worry about Cyprus own name - I would not like to see this island called Turkish region.
avatar
Erius

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Rilder on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 am

howiex wrote:I highly doubt they will attack us, they should be our allies

They should, but will they?

As much as I like Greece, at least the RL Greece... the IG Greece has already shown Belligerence in the near annexation of Turkey and the outright statement that they are going to Annex Macedonia(I'm calling it this, if you see it as FYROM then think of it as me saying FYROM without the FYRO, if you have a problem with it, tough)the moment their new country peace period is up.

I am suggesting that we be prepared for the worse, I would rather us not be Greece's little Island Bitch. It is but a small step for the to say that Cypriots are Greek and demand we be a part of their empire at the point of a gun.
avatar
Rilder

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  howiex on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 am

The Greeks and Turks have always fought hard against each other, if you had seen some of the stuff posted from both sides then it is easy to understand their attitude here.

You will also find that Greece as often worked with smaller nations like Israel, so they are not about creating their own little empire at everyone else expense.


howiex

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Daximus on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:52 am

The turks may come en-masse to try to take Cyprus as a puppet state. We cannot allow it to happen.

Daximus

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  argiris7 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 pm

i'm in the Greek congress and i can assure you that Greece will help you,both with the PTO and with being your allies,i'm thinking to come to the Cyprian elections so that i could help eCyprus,i have to seriously think about it.

argiris7

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  pvr007 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:19 pm

as of right now i see Greece as allies pirat
avatar
pvr007

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Location : San Diego CA USA

View user profile http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  howiex on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm amazed anyone doubted that to be honest

howiex

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Rilder on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Look, give as many assurances as you wish, but Trusting the Greek Government would be about as smart as trusting the Turkish or Serbian or any government right now.... They have their own motives in this and we could easily be too busy trying to defend against Serbians and Turkish to see our "allies" strike us from the rear and take control of us.

I'm not saying we don't be friends with Greece, I'm just saying that they should first earn any sort of trust, a EGreece PTO is just as bad as a ETurkey PTO.
avatar
Rilder

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  howiex on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:43 pm

There is no Greek PTO, they have been asked to come over and help

howiex

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  foivos1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:33 am

Rilder wrote:Look, give as many assurances as you wish, but Trusting the Greek Government would be about as smart as trusting the Turkish or Serbian or any government right now.... They have their own motives in this and we could easily be too busy trying to defend against Serbians and Turkish to see our "allies" strike us from the rear and take control of us.

I'm not saying we don't be friends with Greece, I'm just saying that they should first earn any sort of trust, a EGreece PTO is just as bad as a ETurkey PTO.


There is no Greek PTO, they have been asked to come over and help
GET OVER IT!

foivos1

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Deniz Kerasus on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:50 am

foivos1 wrote:
Rilder wrote:Look, give as many assurances as you wish, but Trusting the Greek Government would be about as smart as trusting the Turkish or Serbian or any government right now.... They have their own motives in this and we could easily be too busy trying to defend against Serbians and Turkish to see our "allies" strike us from the rear and take control of us.

I'm not saying we don't be friends with Greece, I'm just saying that they should first earn any sort of trust, a EGreece PTO is just as bad as a ETurkey PTO.


There is no Greek PTO, they have been asked to come over and help
GET OVER IT!

Do not think one-sided. Both countries have a risk of the PTO. We must be careful when thinking about the future of Cyprus. Supporters of today, tomorrow they want to dominate.
avatar
Deniz Kerasus

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turks seem to have a problem.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum